Get help from our Personal Injury Lawyers in Allentown, Pennsylvania.
KaplunMarx Accident & Injury Lawyers handle auto accidents, worker's compensation, slip and fall, wrongful death, medical malpractice, and more.
Fill Out the Form to Get Started
If you are dealing with the stress of a severe personal injury in Allentown, PA, we know how important it is to have support while recovering.
Although insurance companies should provide financial relief, they almost always offer far less compensation than an injured victim deserves. They even try to deny legitimate claims to save themselves money. An experienced Allentown injury lawyer will always fight for top dollar for their clients.
Whether you were hurt in an auto accident, work accident, slip and fall accident, or suffered an injury at Lehigh Valley Hospital due to medical malpractice, our compassionate personal injury lawyers are ready to discuss how they may be able to help.
It is crucial that you get the best legal representation for your injury case. If you live in Allentown or anywhere in Lehigh County, the KaplunMarx Accident & Injury Lawyers can talk with you and schedule a free consultation at your convenience.
Call us at (215) 550-1522 or fill out the quick form on our website to schedule a free consultation with our personal injury lawyers in Allentown today.
1. Our Lawyers Will Fight for Maximum Compensation
Our duty is to hold the insurance company responsible for the maximum amount of compensation owed to you. Studies have shown that hiring an experienced attorney can lead to more than 3.5x the amount of compensation! Our legal team is aggressive in court and compassionate with our clients. It's not your fault you are injured, and we want to make sure those at fault are held responsible.
2. We Will Work With Doctors to Lower Your Medical Bills
The local medical community in Allentown, PA has a good working relationship with us. The doctors we recommend are not only experienced in treating serious injuries, but many are willing to work with us to negotiate your medical bills down to put more money into your pocket.
Whether you have health insurance or not, our goal is to help you get in quickly with medical care professionals and specialists.
4. We Protect Our Clients' Rights
Insurance companies are notorious for using underhanded practices that lower your case's value or deny your claim altogether. So, when you hire us, we will act as a barrier between you and the insurance company, ensuring they can't contact you regarding your injuries without going through us first.
5. You Will Not Be Alone During This Process
We know the personal injury claims process is complicated. Our team is here to guide you every step of the way and answer your questions anytime.
Spinal Cord Injuries
Frequently Asked Questions
If you've been injured, you may be entitled to compensation for your present and future medical expenses, lost wages, and pain and suffering.
Let our Allentown lawyers at KaplunMarx review your case and discuss your legal options. Call (215) 550-1522 or use the form on our website to schedule a free consultation with our personal injury lawyers in Allentown, PA.
What is Personal Injury?
A personal injury is a physical injury to the body of an accident victim and any accompanying mental or emotional damage. Individuals may seek compensation for emotional injuries in Pennsylvania even if they haven't been physically hurt, but most personal injury claims also involve physical injuries.
A personal injury case is generally based on the negligence of a person or business. An Allentown lawyer may help injured people seek compensation (known as "damages") when their injuries result from someone else's negligence. However, it is not always clear cut on whether you can collect compensation, as it depends on the situation, fault, and insurance.
For instance, Pennsylvania happens to be both a fault and no-fault state in certain personal injury cases, like motor vehicle accidents. The type of insurance policy the drivers have plays a big role in whether someone has the right to pursue compensation after a car accident.
We urge you to call KaplunMarx to discuss your accident to see if you have a case to get compensation.
What Type of Compensation May I Be Able to Get?
A personal injury may be able to claim compensation for economic and non-economic losses caused by the responsible party.
Examples of economic losses are:
- Medical bills, ER costs, etc.
- Lost income
- Lost future earnings
- The cost of future medical treatment
- Rehabilitation expenses
- The cost of living with a disability
Many losses are intangible and cannot be measured as easily. For example:
- Pain and suffering
- Loss of enjoyment of life
- Mental distress and emotional anguish
- And more
You should seek legal representation from an experienced KaplunMarx injury lawyer in Allentown to maximize the value of your claim. Dedicated to pursuing the maximum amount of compensation for our clients, our team will work tirelessly on your behalf.
How Much is My Accident Case Worth?
Each personal injury case is unique, so the value of a claim differs from case to case. In determining the value of an injury claim, a personal injury lawyer considers several factors.
Factors May Include:
- The degree of fault of the accident victim
- Financial losses incurred by the accident victim
- Future financial losses the accident victim might incur
- Depending on the type and extent of the accident victim's injuries
- How long it will take for your injuries to heal
- Whether the accident victim will become permanently disabled
- The emotional toll the injuries took on the victim
- If insurance coverage was available and how much it covered
- Amounts of damages awarded by juries in similar cases
- Trial costs
- Intangible factors (such as jurors' sympathies for one side or the other if the case goes to trial)
Our Allentown attorneys consider these factors when calculating the claim's settlement value based on their previous experience handling similar cases.
Why Do You Need an Experienced Pennsylvania Personal Injury Attorney?
Experiencing a serious injury is a traumatic experience. Don't face the aftermath on your own. Immediately following an injury, you should contact a personal injury attorney in Allentown.
1. Insurance companies are known for denying compensation to victims and their families.
2. You may lose your right to compensation if you miss the deadline (statute of limitations).
3. A claim adjuster may also try to get you to settle as soon as possible. Because settlements are final, they'll aggressively pursue that goal.
4. You can't go back and reopen a settlement if you need more medical treatment or if you find that you are disabled in the future. There should be no settlement in a personal injury case until a doctor deems the injury fully healed or has reached its maximum level of healing.
5. Accident victims can seek the help of a personal injury attorney to determine whether and when to settle their injury claims.
6. Insurance companies love to play tricks, and we know how to use these tactics against them.
7. Getting maximum dollar compensation for your injury case is one of our goals as Allentown personal injury lawyers.
To ensure that you receive the best experience in the courtroom and beyond, you deserve to be represented by experienced and trial-tested injury lawyers. Allow us to fight for your compensation while you concentrate on your recovery.
What Do Personal Injury Attorneys in Allentown Charge?
We do not charge you any upfront fees for hiring our Allentown personal injury lawyers.
Personal law firms like ours bill on a contingency fee basis instead of charging hourly rates. That means that we only get paid our percentage when we successfully recover compensation for our clients through settlements or verdicts.
In the event a personal injury firm does not win compensation for a client, the law firm is not paid for its legal services. Arrangements such as this ensure that personal injury legal services are affordable to all and that law firms will work their hardest for the best outcome possible.