- For over thirty+ years, the attorneys at KaplunMarx have protected the rights of injury victims and fought for justice on their behalf. If you’ve been injured by negligence, let an experienced Delaware County, Pennsylvania personal injury lawyer at KaplunMarx fight for you.
- We understand that you are looking for the best local Delaware County, PA personal injury attorney’s who will pursue your case diligently and aggressively to get you an exceptional result for your accident case. Our team of local Delco personal injury lawyers have a wealth of experience and familiarity with Delaware County Court’s and have achieved exceptional results for clients injured in Delaware County, PA.
- KaplunMarx offers a free legal consultation, no obligation and zero risk, to the injured victims of negligence. When we take your case, you will pay no attorney’s fee until and unless we can get you compensation for your personal injury case.
- The lawyers at KaplunMarx are known for integrity, tenacity, and for the justice that we achieve for our clients. Contact the team to consult with our award winning Delaware County personal injury lawyers today.
Here’s What an Attorney at KaplunMarx Will Do for You
When you have sustained a serious or catastrophic injury caused due to someone else’s negligence, the prospect of dealing with the situation can be daunting. You’ll need to work with an experienced Pennsylvania personal injury lawyer who can handle the case while you focus on the top priority – your health.
Before you take any action arising from a personal injury in Delaware County, PA you should speak to an injury attorney at KaplunMarx. We understand the suffering that our clients endure, and we handle every case with professional courtesy, personal sensitivity, and effective legal strategies.
In fact, for more than three decades, the exceptional personal injury lawyers at KaplunMarx have successfully represented the injured victims of negligence and have established a reputation for legal excellence throughout Pennsylvania and New Jersey.
We help clients who have sustained personal injuries and damages get their life back. Often times the most serious injuries require a lifetime of care – and resources, which makes it of utmost importance to have a lawyer who can bring your case to a successful resolution. When you become a client at KaplunMarx, we will fight aggressively on your behalf for the maximum possible compensation and justice for your injuries.
7 Ways that our Delco Personal Injury Lawyers Level the Playing Field for You
First, here is what you are up against when you bring a personal injury case in Delaware County, Pennsylvania. When personal injury victims seek the compensation that they are entitled to by law, they are often opposed by insurance companies, adjusters who undervalue your claim, hired paid experts who will devalue your injuries and damages, and defense lawyers who represent insurance companies. There are a lot of forces in play that work to hurt your personal injury case, from calling you an outright liar to a malingerer to working hard to disprove your injury and damages. Defendants who are often represented by insurance companies related to a personal injury case will do whatever they can to limit your compensation after an injury.
The lawyers at KaplunMarx level the playing field for you through experience, diligence and aggressive representation. Below are the 7 ways our team can level the playing for you in a personal injury case:
- Our team will investigate your case from day one, working to gather available evidence to help strengthen your case.
- Help you finding the appropriate medical care to deal with your injuries from the accident, including some of the best doctors in Delaware County and throughout Pennsylvania.
- Deal with the insurance company and defense lawyers on your behalf, with 100% commitment to getting you justice for your case.
- Prepare your personal injury case for pre-suit demand, but always with the caveat that we are preparing to take your case to trial. If we cannot work out a just settlement, we can file a lawsuit on your behalf against the negligent party in the Delaware County Court of Common Pleas.
- KaplunMarx can hire some of the best experts both for medical and economic damages you have suffered.
- Take your case through the Court system, including depositions, building the strongest possible case and all the way to a trial to get you a fair and just verdict.
- Throughout this process we always will work hard to get you maximum dollar compensation for your injury claim – whether by settlement or verdict.
While many personal injury cases are resolved with a settlement, having a team that has no fear of trial can only help you. Our team of Delaware County, Pennsylvania personal injury trial lawyers have gone up against the biggest of insurance companies and obtained outstanding results for our clients. Retaining KaplunMarx personal injury law firm will give you as the injured party the best leverage against the big, bad insurance company, in order to obtain maximum financial recovery.
What Types of Injury Cases do we Handle at KaplunMarx?
Delaware County car accidents generate a majority of the personal injury claims that we handle in Delco. However, its not just car crashes, you can be injured while walking down the sidewalk in a premises accident by slip-and-fall (or trip-and-fall) accident. If you slip, fall, and become injured at a store, a restaurant, or anywhere else on private property, speak with an injury attorney at once after receiving medical attention. You may have a personal injury claim.
If a medical professional fails to adhere to established standards, and if that failure brings injury or harm to a patient, it’s medical malpractice. You will need to discuss your case with a personal injury lawyer who has considerable experience fighting for medical malpractice victims.
KaplunMarx also represents the surviving family members of wrongful death victims. When an accidental death could have been avoided, the Delco personal injury lawyers at KaplunMarx can help a family move forward without additional hardship.
Where Do We Practice in ‘Delco’?
Delaware County, Pennsylvania, or locally known as ‘Delco’, borders Philadelphia, Montgomery, and Chester Counties and is the 5th most populated county in Pennsylvania. The county seat is in Media, PA where the Delaware County Court of Common Pleas is located. There are many municipalities with Delaware County, PA that our team of personal injury lawyers have helped people injured in accidents as follows:
Delaware County, PA Boroughs:
- Aldan, Brookhaven, Chester Heights, Clifton Heights, Collingdale, Colwyn, Darby, East Lansdown, Eddystone, Folcroft, Glenolden, Lansdowne, Marcus Hook, Media, Millbourne, Morton, Norwoord, Parkside, Prospect Park, Ridley Park, Rose Valley, Rutledge, Sharon Hill, Swarthmore, Trainer, Upland, Yeadon
Delaware County, PA Townships:
- Aston, Bethel, Chadds Ford, Chester, Concord, Darby, Edgmont, Haverford, Lower Chichester, Marple, Middletown, Nether Providence, Newtown, Radnor, Ridley, Springfield, Thornbury, Tinicum, Upper Chichester, Upper Darby, Upper Providence
Other Areas Served in Delaware County, PA:
- Ardmore, Boothwyn, Broomall, Drexel Hill, Folsom, Lima, Linwood, Village Green, Woodlyn, Garrett Hill, Glen Mills, Havertown, Riddlewood, Rosemont, Secane, Thornton, Villanova, Wallingford, Wayne
What Steps Should You Take When You’re Injured by Negligence?
If you are injured in any type of accident due to the negligence of another there are specific things that you should do. First and foremost, seek medical treatment immediately after an injury, medical care should be the first order of priority. Take photo’s and video of the accident scene and of your injuries. Get contact information for anyone involved in the accident and any witnesses that may have seen the accident. Call the police if appropriate. If you are injured in a car accident, contact the police, and ask the officers when and how you will be able to obtain a copy of their written accident report. While our personal injury law firm will obtain the police report for you if retained, having the information regarding incident report and/or district control (‘DC’) number will be helpful.
You should not even speak with an insurance company before you consult an experienced personal injury lawyer. Save and copy all of the paperwork – medical receipts, test results, and insurance documents. Do not accept a quick settlement from the insurance company. Accepting a settlement and signing a release form may forever preclude you from pursuing the real value of your injury claim. Have a skilled injury lawyer look over your case, this can be the difference in recovering a huge sum of money or accepting a small amount well below what your case is worth.
What Steps Will We Take on an Injury Victim’s Behalf?
When the attorneys at KaplunMarx handle your injury claim, we launch an investigation to discover what happened and which party should be held liable. We question witnesses, review the evidence, and in some cases, we may ask a medical expert or an accident specialist to help.
The injured victims of negligence in Pennsylvania and New Jersey are legally entitled to compensation for their current and future injury-related medical expenses, lost income and projected lost future earnings capacity, pain and suffering, and all other injury-related damages.
About KaplunMarx Delaware County, PA Personal Injury Lawyers
At KaplunMarx, our award winning Delaware County, Pennsylvania accident attorneys have over three+ decades of experience ensure that the injured victims of negligence will receive sound, insightful legal advice and effective, aggressive legal representation. Our team is had extensive experience having handled personal injury cases in many district courts throughout Delaware County, and at the courthouse in Media, PA.
Personal injury attorney Ted Kaplun is a founding partner at the law firm of KaplunMarx. He is a graduate of Temple University Beasley School of Law in Philadelphia, PA. Ted has practiced in many of the Court’s throughout Delaware County, PA and loves the county courthouse Media, PA.
Attorney Jonathan D. Marx is a founding partner at KaplunMarx. He is a graduate of Penn State and a graduate of the Brooklyn Law School. Jonathan has tried many personal injury cases in Delaware County, PA, is familiar with the local rules, Judges and attorney’s who practice in the county regularly.
Attorney Ashley Killeen is a personal injury lawyer at KaplunMarx. After graduating from St. Joseph’s University, she earned her J.D. from the Widener University School of Law. Ashley is a local Delaware County, Pennsylvania resident and has experience in the Delaware County DA’s office.
When Should You Contact KaplunMarx?
The best time to contact KaplunMarx personal injury lawyers is right now. If you have been injured in an accident, you should contact an experienced Delaware County, Pennsylvania personal injury lawyer at KaplunMarx as soon as possible after an accident. Time is of the essence, evidence needs to be gathered quickly, and you need to understand your legal rights and options. We represent injury victims in Delaware County, PA and throughout the Philadelphia area, and across Pennsylvania and New Jersey.
To discuss your case with an experienced injury lawyer, contact us online now or call our offices today at (610) 660-7780 to schedule a legal consultation.