We Do More Than Win
✓ No upfront costs - we front all of the legal fees and get paid on performance. In fact, we don't get paid unless you win.
✓ We are local and we KNOW Pennsylvania's system - Just because a firm gets a license to practice law here and buy up a bunch of bill boards around town doesn't mean that they have real experience fighting cases in PA's legal system every day. We are a Allentown based firm with attorneys that focus on Pennsylvania injury cases. We eat, drink and breath this every day.
✓ We are not intimidated by litigation - We do not allow insurance carriers to strong arm, intimidate or stagnate claims. We will not hesitate to take them to court to fight for you when needed.
✓ No shortcuts - we go the extra mile to make sure that you get the highest compensation possible rather than settling right away as many injury firms do.
✓ We focus on you, not on getting the most cases in town like the guys on the billboards.
✓ Proprietary methods of case management for your very best client experience and ensure greater odds of success compared to high volume, low-touch firms.
✓ Talk directly to your attorney instead of getting passed off on case managers (if you've ever been through a car accident case, you'll know how valuable this is).
✓ We're consistently rated 5 stars by clients and have over 450 5-star reviews for a reason.
✓ No cost consultations - we'll help you find out if you have a case. If you don't, we'll help point you in the right direction. Win-win.
✓ We get results without compromising service - It's not easy to find a firm that provides our brand of one-on-one service but which has the resources to get results that smaller practices may not be able to.
Although nowhere near as common as motor vehicle accidents, boat accidents can be serious or even deadly.
The top causes for boating accidents are:
1. Operator Inattention/Improper Lookout: This refers to a boat operator not paying proper attention to their surroundings and not keeping a proper lookout for other boats, obstacles, or people in the water. This is the leading cause of boating accidents in the United States.
2. Operator Inexperience: This refers to a boat operator who does not have the skills and knowledge needed to safely navigate a boat. This can lead to collisions and other accidents as the operator may not be aware of the proper safety procedures or the rules of the waterway.
3. Excessive Speed: This refers to a boat operator who is traveling too fast for the conditions and is unable to control the boat properly. This can lead to collisions and other accidents if the operator is unable to react quickly enough.
4. Improper Loading: This refers to a boat operator who is not properly loading or distributing the weight of the boat and its passengers. This can lead to instability and capsizing of the boat.
5. Alcohol Use: This refers to a boat operator who is under the influence of alcohol or drugs. This can lead to impaired judgment and can increase the chances of an accident occurring.
6. Machinery Failure: This refers to a boat that has a mechanical failure due to improper maintenance or a defect. This can lead to a loss of control of the boat and can cause a collision or other accident.
At KaplunMarx Injury and Accident Lawyers, our team of experienced boating accident attorneys are dedicated to helping victims in Allentown. We understand the complex laws governing boating, and we are here to help you seek justice. Our attorneys have a successful track record representing clients in boating accident cases, and we can use our knowledge and experience to help you secure the compensation you deserve.
Our accident lawyers have extensive experience in the investigation and prosecution of boating accident cases. We utilize a variety of investigative techniques and legal strategies to ensure our clients receive the compensation they deserve. We also understand the unique challenges that victims of boating accidents may face, and we are here to provide you with the support you need during this difficult time.
If you or a loved one has been injured in a boating accident in Allentown, PA, KaplunMarx Injury and Accident Lawyers can help. Our experienced attorneys will fight for your rights and work to get you the compensation you deserve. Contact us today for a free consultation.
Get Started With a Free Case Review
Call Us Today
Copyright © KaplunMarx Accident & Injury Lawyers 2023